Suffering from asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, or another respiratory problem brought on by pollen allergies? Are you dreading the spring and summer seasons where high pollen and fungal spore counts have you wheezing, sneezing, and tearing up for months on end? At Davis Heating & Air, our expert air quality services can help you tackle the chronic misery of seasonal allergies.
Airborne Irritants Inside Your Home
It’s not just outdoor pollen levels affecting you. Air that circulates naturally through windows, doorways, and air-conditioning systems brings pollen, fungal spores, and other airborne pollutants from outside. Pets residing indoors add pet dander and hair to the mix. Irritating contaminants like house dust mites, mold, and bacteria may also be present. So, it’s not surprising that indoors you may be breathing in air laden with more allergy aggravations than outside.
Indoor Air Cleaning Products and Services
The right products and services can significantly improve air quality and reduce pollen allergies. Calling in an air quality specialist will kick-start this process. Our technicians use sophisticated techniques and equipment to detect the levels of allergens and pollutants in your home. Armed with this information and considering your budget, we can propose the best air quality treatment method for you. For example:
- If you’re being kept awake at night due to wheezing from pollen allergies, putting an air cleaner in the bedroom could be the best solution.
- If overall indoor air quality is poor, installing a whole-home ventilation system will work better for the whole family.
- If you already have an efficient HVAC system, it may simply require a duct cleaning and an air filter replacement.
Air Quality Products
Whatever the required solution, Davis Heating & Air makes better air quality with a significant reduction of allergens and pollutants a reality for you. We stock and fit a range of air quality solutions, including:
- Air purifiers and filtration systems
- Ultraviolet lights to kill organic allergens and microbes
- Air conditioning units
- HVAC systems
- And more
Maintain Your Air Quality Equipment
No matter your choice of air quality system, keeping it in tip-top condition is essential to reducing spring allergies. Get your ac specialist in annually to service your equipment and replace air filters where needed.