Don’t Put Your Safety on Standby
It’s amazing where electricity has taken us. You can turn on every light in your home with just a flick of the finger. But all it takes is a quick flick of the lights for the power to go out completely.
Power outages affect your comfort, safety and peace of mind. Between spoiled perishables and power surges, a lot can happen when the lights go out. But with a whole-house generator from Davis, you can keep the power in your hands.
How Does a Standby Generator Work?
Standby generators are like the guard that never sleeps. As soon as the utility lines fail, your generator will turn on within seconds and take over. You’ll be able to use your appliances as normal and preserve perishables such as food and medicine.
Once utility power is restored, your generator will return to standby mode. The beauty of whole-house generators is that you don’t need to do anything other than maintain them. Your generator will automatically detect when to step in versus when to stand down.
Why Invest in One?
If your area loses power frequently, then you’re already familiar with the frustrations of power outages. Standby generators are beneficial because they will:
- Prevent perishables from spoiling
- Preserve medicines that need to be refrigerated
- Allow you to continue using your appliances without interruption
- Help prevent power surges
- Keep everyone safe and comfortable through the storm
- Prevent your pipes from freezing during the winter (which can lead to burst pipes and flooding).
We Install, Repair and Maintain Generators
Working with generators for decades, you can say we’re familiar with these workhorses. When purchasing a new generator, customers choose to go through us because we:
- Carry leading brands from reliable manufacturers
- Provide on-site consultations to determine proper sizing, fuel type, etc. We go out of our way to ensure your generator is the perfect fit for your needs.
- Repair all major makes and models of whole-house generators
- Offer preventive maintenance through our Home Guard Maintenance Agreement
Keep the Power Going With Davis
Power outages don’t show any respect for your schedule or your safety. With a dependable standby generator, you can forget about what’s happening outside and power through the day—no matter what.
To schedule a consultation or service for your whole-house generator, call Davis Heating & Air at 540.483.5605 or contact us online today.