When Your System Takes a Summer Vacation
Summer is a time to unwind, bask in the sun and enjoy the finer things in life. But when your AC shuts down and takes a summer vacation, your day comes to a screeching halt.
With our AC repair in Roanoke, VA, and throughout our service area, there’s no need to sweat it. Our highly trained technicians will quickly diagnose your system, share their findings with you, and, with your OK, perform the necessary repair. Or if your unit is beyond repair, we carry leading brands as part of our AC replacement and installation service.
Your Unit Needs to Be Serviced If…
- You’re using your system as normal, but your utility bills are significantly higher.
- The unit is making unusual noises (typically banging and rattling noises).
- The unit isn’t adequately cooling your home like it should.
- The unit is leaking fluids near the compressor.
- The unit won’t turn on/off or it turns on/off when it shouldn’t.
If you notice any of these issues, contact us to schedule an appointment. More often than not, quick action can minimize repair costs. The longer you wait to repair your air conditioner, the more serious—and costly—the problem will become.
Why Choose Davis for AC Repair?
Homes and businesses rely on Davis to repair their air conditioners because we guarantee the following:
- Highly trained and NATE-certified technicians to perform repair work
- Fully stocked vehicles
- Full respect for your home and property. We wear shoe covers, lay down drop cloths and always clean up after ourselves.
- Fair and transparent pricing with zero surprises. We will never perform any repair work without your approval.
Prevent Future Repairs With Seasonal Maintenance
No one likes to pay for repair work—especially when you learn that the problem could’ve been prevented.
There’s no better way to protect your air conditioner than seasonal maintenance. During a tune-up, our technicians will adjust, lubricate and tighten all the necessary components to keep your unit going strong. They also will be able to detect any minor problems with your equipment that, when ignored, will become more expensive to fix.
For the best possible value, consider our Home Guard Maintenance Agreement. For one annual fee, we will maintain all of your home equipment—heater, air conditioner, air purifier, generator, heat pump—everything! You also will enjoy a number of membership perks, including priority service, scheduling reminders and more.
Schedule Your AC Repair in Roanoke, VA
The faster you take care of business with your AC, the faster you can get back to enjoying your summer. All you need to do is pick up the phone or schedule an appointment online—and our experts will handle the rest!
To schedule repair service for your residential or commercial air conditioner, call Davis Heating & Air at 540.483.5605 or contact us online today.