Crank Up Your Comfort With a New System
“They just don’t make them like they used to.”
You’ve probably heard someone say this before. And it definitely applies to air conditioners. Except in this case, it’s a good thing.
Today’s air conditioners are far more efficient and advanced than they used to be. This translates to better energy savings, luxurious comfort control, increased cooling power and eco-friendly benefits.
At Davis Heating & Cooling, we carry and install quality air conditioners from today’s leading brands. We only partner with trusted manufacturers that provide system warranties and dependable products. No matter what type of system you own, we’ll work with you to choose a new system that aligns with your cooling needs, finances, energy-savings goals and more.
Is It a Bump in the Road or Is It Broken?
It isn’t always easy to distinguish between a redeemable air conditioner and a lost cause. While the only way to know for sure is with a professional diagnosis, your system might be done for good if:
- It’s more than 12 years old, in which case, your system has a low SEER rating and doesn’t meet today’s efficiency standards. When your maintenance costs equal roughly 50 percent of the value of your system, this is when we say it’s definitely time for a replacement.
- You’ve been paying for frequent repairs.
- Your unit still uses R-22 refrigerant, which is harmful to the environment and is being phased out.
- Your unit isn’t adequately cooling your home, despite repairs and tune-ups.
Whether your system needs to be repaired or replaced, we’ll tell you exactly what’s happening with your AC and what we recommend. Rest assured, our word is backed by decades of experience and our commitment to serve you best.
Why Choose Davis for Air Conditioning Replacements?
You want an air conditioner that will last for many years. So it’s just as important to choose the right contractor as the right product. Families and businesses choose us to install their air conditioners because we:
- Employ highly trained and NATE-certified technicians to install equipment.
- Carry superior products with system warranties from leading manufacturers.
- Have expertise on advanced cooling technology and energy-saving strategies including smart thermostats, zoning controls and more.
- Provide on-site consultations to understand your cooling needs and guide you in your purchasing decision.
- Carry units that offer quieter operation with SilentComfort™ technology.
- Can help you save with tax credits and incentives on qualifying systems.
- Test the unit once the installation is complete to ensure everything is working properly. This includes checking the operation of your unit, checking for leaks in the air ducts and measuring airflow. We’ll make any necessary adjustments to ensure your AC will work just as it should.
- Offer financing options on new equipment for qualified customers.
- Provide fair and upfront pricing with zero surprises.
- Offer preventive maintenance agreements for your equipment.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Replacement in Roanoke, VA
Your air conditioner is more than just a piece of equipment. It’s a crucial asset to your comfort and well-being when temperatures are soaring. You might not be able to control the temperature outside. But with a quality installation from Davis, you can count on reliable indoor cooling for years to come.