Controlled Comfort in Every Corner
Nothing can raise tension in the house like a temperature war. One person likes it warmer. The other likes it cooler. Another likes it somewhere in between. There’s just no winning!
A ductless mini-split could be the perfect compromise. Cooling your home in independent zones, it will be the truce to your temperature battles.
Davis Heating & Air installs, repairs and maintains mini-splits to keep homes cool, comfortable and tension-free. If you aren’t sure whether ductless is right for you, we’ll be happy to discuss your preferences and share our professional recommendation.
When Are They Ideal?
You’re most likely to benefit from a ductless mini-split if:
- Your home doesn’t have ductwork and you don’t want to invest in it.
- Your home has changed as the result of an addition or renovation and you want to cool these areas.
- You want zoning options for luxurious temperature control.
What Exactly Are the Benefits?
Compared to central cooling, ductless mini-splits offer a number of advantages, including:
- Better energy efficiency. Mini-splits are all about working smarter, not harder. With these systems, you get to decide which areas of your home are cooled. If you have unused rooms, you can avoid cooling them, saving money in the process. While central cooling covers your entire home, mini-splits put you in the driver’s seat to save you more money over time.
- Improved indoor air quality. Ductwork is notorious for collecting debris. If you don’t have your ductwork cleaned regularly, all of that debris gets distributed throughout your home whenever the air conditioner turns on. When there’s no ductwork—as is the case with mini-splits—there’s no debris to pass through the air ducts and contaminate your air.
- Zoning control. This is the ultimate solution to temperature wars. Each zone has individual thermostats that can be controlled to your liking. Finally, everyone is happy!
- No ductwork. Ductwork is expensive to install and can become a breeding ground for pollutants. It’s also prone to leaks and can force you to pay much more in cooling costs than you should. By eliminating ductwork, you eliminate the problems that can come with it.
- Seamless installation. Central air conditioners take longer to install, especially if you’re adding ductwork. Mini-splits provide a much faster installation and are seamless to set up.
We Take Sizing Seriously
If your mini-split is improperly sized, all those benefits go right out the window.
Here at Davis, we’ve been working with mini-splits since they first hit the market. We know the different parameters that affect sizing and how to guide you toward the right system. When you work with our team, you’ll receive not only a quality product, but a quality experience with all of the guidance, support and insight you need.
Count on Davis for All of Your Mini-Split Needs
Whether you’re considering a new mini-split or need service for your existing one, we’ve got all of your cooling needs covered. Combining decades of experience with cooling expertise, we’ll help you enjoy every advantage that mini-splits have to offer.
To schedule mini-split service, call Davis Heating & Air at 540.483.5605 or contact us online today.