We Put the Condition in Air Conditioner
You rely on your air conditioner to overcome hurdles and cool your home every day, regardless of how hot it is outside.
But if you don’t maintain and recharge your AC each year, you can’t expect it to go the distance. At best, you’ll unknowingly pay more in energy bills each month. At worst, you’ll wake up to a broken air conditioner and spend what was supposed to be your vacation savings on repairs bills.
Or, you can have our technicians maintain your AC each season. With seasonal tune-ups, you’ll prolong the life of your equipment and significantly reduce your chances for emergency cooling repairs.
Maintenance Isn’t a Buzzword
Whether it pertains to cars, computers or even our own bodies, we hear the word “maintenance” thrown around a lot. But having been in the heating and cooling business since 1947, we can tell you that maintenance is not a buzzword or fad. It’s a real service that has real impact on your HVAC equipment.
Seasonal AC maintenance is crucial for any home or business because it:
- Keeps your equipment running at maximum efficiency. Cleaning the condenser coil, air filter and other components will prevent debris from clogging your system. Your system won’t need to work harder than it should—and you won’t need to pay more than you should.
- Lowers your utility bills. The more efficient your equipment is, the less you’ll need to pay in energy bills. This also will help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Honors requirements for manufacturer warranties. Many manufacturers require seasonal maintenance as part of their warranty terms. With routine tune-ups, you can honor these warranties and have better peace of mind.
- Prolongs equipment life. By removing debris and adjusting the components each year, our technicians will maximize the lifespan of your system so you can get the highest return on investment as possible.
- Improves indoor air quality. When air passes through a dirty air filter, it will pick up debris and distribute it throughout your home. Removing that debris will ultimately make your air cleaner and safer to breathe.
- Reduces the frequency and costs of repairs. Routine maintenance reduces the chances your system will need to be repaired. If a problem does arise, it’s likely to be much more minor and affordable.
Why Choose Davis for AC Maintenance?
- Highly trained and NATE-certified technicians to optimize your equipment.
- Superior value with our Home Guard Maintenance Agreement. Protect your air conditioner, heater, air quality equipment and generator for one affordable price!
- Consistent and reliable workmanship. Our technicians work according to checklists to ensure nothing gets overlooked.
- Expertise on cooling technology and maintenance practices. We’ve been in business since 1947, so we know what we’re talking about!
- Transparency with every service. If there’s a problem with your equipment, we’ll bring you up to speed. And we’ll never perform any repairs without your full understanding and approval.
Make Your AC Go the Distance With Seasonal Maintenance
You have a lot invested in your air conditioner. So it’s only natural that you want to get the most out of it. With our maintenance tune-ups, we’ll keep your AC in top condition and make it a champion for reliable cooling comfort.
To schedule your AC tune-up, call Davis Heating & Air at 540.483.5605 or contact us online today.