Keep Your Furnace in Top Condition
Anything that is subjected to wear and tear needs some occasional TLC. Think about your car’s need for a regular tune-up, the outside of your home that needs a power washing, or even yourself and that annual checkup at the doctor.
The same logic applies to your furnace, whether it’s fueled by gas, oil, or electricity. If you want to get the most out of your system and keep it running optimally, then you need to maintain it. That’s where we come in with our heating tune-ups. We’ll perform a number of tasks to ensure your furnace is working properly, including:
- Checking the cleanliness of the burners and heat exchangers
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Confirming the operation of the furnace by analyzing the controls and safety devices
- Inspecting electrical components and connections
Proper care and maintenance keep your heating system efficient longer, eliminating the need to schedule a furnace replacement ahead of time.
Schedule your next tune-up with Davis by contacting us or filling out an online form today!
Can I Handle Gas Furnace Maintenance Myself?
While there are some things you can do in between tune-ups, it’s best to leave annual maintenance to trained professionals.
At Davis, our technicians are trained to service all major makes and models. We know the various components that make up a heating system and how to fully optimize them with each tune-up. We also offer heat repair services in case we spot something that could potentially cause your furnace to fail in the future. With our help, your furnace will run at its very best and help you save as much money as possible.
Heating System Maintenance Advantages
Maintenance is more than something to check off your to-do list. It has a real impact on how your furnace will run today, tomorrow, and for years to come.
When you have your furnace serviced regularly, you will:
- Enjoy fewer repairs and problems with your equipment.
- Keep your furnace running at maximum efficiency to lower your utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Prolong the life of your equipment and get a better return on your investment.
- Honor any manufacturers’ warranties that require regular maintenance.
- Maintain pristine indoor air that’s sure to impress any indoor air quality specialist.
- Detect minor problems with your equipment before they can become major ones.
Enjoy Superior Value with Our Home Guard Maintenance Agreement
Between the heater, air conditioner, indoor air quality equipment, and generator, you have your fair share of machinery to maintain. With our Home Guard Maintenance Agreement, we’ll protect all of your equipment at one affordable price. There’s no need to juggle separate maintenance agreements and lose track of what needs to be done when. As a member, you’ll stay one step ahead with scheduling reminders, priority service, and more!
Schedule Your Heating Maintenance Service Today
We know that furnaces and heat pump replacements don’t come with a small price tag. That’s why we’re here to help you get the most out of your heating system with our reliable and affordable tune-ups.
We work according to a checklist to ensure nothing is overlooked, and your heater receives the same quality care from every technician. You want to go the distance with your equipment and get as much out of it as you can. With our professional maintenance tune-ups, you can do just that.
To schedule a tune-up or to learn more about our Home Guard Maintenance Agreement, call or contact us online today!